Helping you with your daily personal care needs
Assistance with daily activities and personal tasks
Delivering personal care is a vital aspect of supporting individuals with disabilities in maintaining their independence, dignity and quality of life.
Personal care services cover a range of assistance with daily activities and personal tasks, tailored to the unique needs and preferences of each individual.
By providing support in areas such as hygiene, mobility, meal preparation, medication management and communication, Starlight Care plays a crucial role in helping clients live comfortably and safely in their own homes and engage more fully in their communities.
Contact us today for support with your NDIS needs
Providing compassionate, skilled and reliable personal care
Starlight Care’s team support our clients with daily personal activities including assistance with the personal tasks of daily life.
Personal care services provided by Starlight Care
Here are some ways in which Starlight Care can assist:
- Assistance with daily personal activities: Help with activities such as showering, bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting and personal hygiene.
- Mobility support: Help with transferring between beds, chairs, or other surfaces, as well as help with using assistive devices like wheelchairs or walking aids.
- Meal preparation and assistance with eating: Help clients with preparing meals, feeding and managing special dietary requirements.
- Medication management: Managing and administering medications, as well as monitoring and reminding them to take their medications as prescribed.
- Continence & personal hygiene management: Managing toileting and feminine hygiene, including the use of continence aids and appliances.
- Assistance with communication: Support clients in using communication devices, understanding and expressing themselves, or learning alternative communication methods.
- Complex health care tasks: Supporting clients with managing chronic health conditions, wound care, or using medical equipment.